Pay To Play
Due to the continued recommendations from state and government officials, Skyline is currently working to help slow the spread of COVID-19. Please stay tuned for updates on social media. Thanks for understanding!
Main MX Track (Watered and Prepped):
Thursday 2:00 PM to 8
Saturday 9:00 AM to 8 PM (Main track starts prep at 4:30 for Sunday practice)
Sunday 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
(Watered and Prepped)
In hot weather conditions watering stops ~1PM. all tracks are still available to ride. (Main MX track prep starts at 4-5 PM on Saturday for Sunday prep)
Rates: $25.00 Per Rider (17-59 yrs old)
Military & Seniors $20
All Tracks: $20 (7-16 yrs old)
Kids Tracks only: $15 (6-16 yrs old)
6 yrs old and under: $10
- If you purchase one time annually, you pay for 11 months
- Minimum 12 Month Contract (with $300.00 early cancellation fee)
- Active Duty Military deploying are the exception
- Requires ACH or a valid credit card and email
- See Contract for additional details
- Benefits include: No entrance fee on race days and race practice is free for Skyline MX races specific. (all race fees still apply). No cost for entry to all Skyline Park events (non MX).
Flat & UTV Tracks
Rates: $25 per driver
Main Track: New National Level Outdoor Motocross Track with natural terrain that provides constant elevation changes, 1.04 Miles long, off-camber corners, and hero jumps, engineered to put spectators right in the action. Pro riders time ~2.05 Minutes. Ups and Downs, Twists and Turns, Jumps and Deep Ruts, it’s got it all! The terrain has elevation changes and jumps between 35 ft and 110 ft which consist of triples, doubles, scrubs, step-ups & step-downs. The main track is set for all skill levels.
0.75 miles long – The surface ranges from medium to hard pack. The elevation changes and rolling jumps, step-ups & step-downs, off-camber corners. Lap times are between 2 and 3 minutes.
Jack Track (Practice Track) 0.70 miles long
The surface ranges from soft to medium pack. The elevation changes and jumps between 20 ft and 50 ft which consist of table-tops, doubles, step-ups & step-downs. It is generally described as a Fast Track and lap times are between 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
1.5 miles long, 4 Minute lap time – great for desert practice on bikes too!
18′ wide and 1-3′ Deep
Enduro Cross Track
Tires, rails, rocks, logs, barrels, and jumps – Challenge yourself!
2 PeeWee Tracks
Pw-50 track and a more Advanced Track
Short Track: Clay, 1/8 mile Oval, 45′ wide (accompany with aerial photos). Flat track Bikes, Karts, and QUADS
Track Prep: The Main MX track is watered and groomed for each open practice.
– If you crash or stall your motorcycle, immediately push it off the track before starting.
– Lapped riders-hold your line. Do not try to move out of the way. A faster rider will get around you.
– Respect the other riders and their abilities.
– If you must cut the track, look for oncoming riders, re-enter when the lane is clear.